St. Mary-Basha Catholic School is dedicated to the education of the whole child and promotes excellence in all areas of education – including dress. The school uniform policy has the benefit of promoting school identity, community, and pride. These standards reflect St. Mary-Basha’s goals of neatness, modesty, and uniformity and are reasonable and will be enforced. However, enforcing the dress code is not the sole responsibility of the school. Parents/Guardians are expected to cooperate in monitoring their child’s daily attire. It is the parents’/guardians’ responsibility to make sure their child/ren is/are wearing the required, proper, and clean school uniform. Students are to arrive at, continue to be in, and leave from school in proper uniform. Teachers and staff will check to make sure each student is in uniform. If a student is in violation of the dress code in a manner that is not readily correctable, the student’s parent/guardian will be contacted and asked to either correct the situation or remove the student from campus. Consistent violation of the uniform policy will result in disciplinary action.
As of 2021-22 school year, only uniform shirts with the “new” school logo may we worn, as shown above. The “old” logo is still allowed on outerwear items (sweaters, sweatshirts, zip-ups, jackets, etc.).
St. Mary-Basha school uniforms are available only from Educational Outfitters and Tommy Hilfiger. Websites:
www.globalschoolwear.com (Partner School Number: STMA15)
- Short- or long-sleeved navy or white polo shirt with school logo, grades 1-6
- Short- or long-sleeved navy, white, gray, or light blue polo shirt with school logo, grades 7-8 only
- Solid navy shorts with approved vendor logo, must be at the knee cap, grades 1-8
- Solid navy pants with approved vendor logo, grades 1-8
- Navy cardigan or navy crewneck sweatshirt (no hood or zipper) with school logo, grades 1-8
- Additional approved outwear with athletic logo, grades 7-8 only
- St. Mary-Basha Catholic School short- or long-sleeved Kindergarten T-shirt
- Navy blue “uniform-style” bottoms (pants, shorts, skorts, skirts) purchased from any vendor or store
- Navy cardigan or navy crewneck sweatshirt (no hood or zipper) with school logo